Monday, November 27, 2006

The weigh-in...

So, whenever I weigh myself, I always try to do it in exactly the same manner. I follow the same routine - which I won't go into too much detail here. Suffice it to say that by weighing myself in this manner, I feel like I'm getting a pretty good picture of my day-to-day fluctuations.

Well, anyway, I weighed myself this morning. And, like any well-enjoyed weekend, I found myself two pounds heavier than before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Not too bad, considering on a good weekend with lots of consumption, I can put on more than that. But now that I've finally reached the age where my metabolism is slowing down (much to the relief of my wife whose metabolism had slowed years earlier), I can't drop that weight as easily as I could in my twenties.

I guess I've got to tighten up a little. We've still got the winter holiday approaching. And if I don't want to top 200 over that vacation, I need to let a few of these extra pounds go.

Time to include those weight-control homeopathic remedies into my daily regimen. That, and maybe I should just eat a little less.

Easier said than done, right?

Be well my friends.

No comments: