Sunday, November 19, 2006

A transformative blog to write...

The last six months have been transformative, indeed. My wife and I have both been taking several different combination homeopathic remedies from King Bio during this difficult time of change and growth. The remedies, along with all of the nutritional supplements and neurotransmitter support I’ve received as well as the intense and transformative counseling we’ve gone through, have really helped us move beyond our past and enabled us to envision a more positive and fruitful future together. Taken as a whole, I think my wife would agree with me when I say that we are a different couple now that we have both been working on the emotional and physical difficulties of our past.

Currently, I’m taking two remedies from King Bio’s Rx line of combination homeopathics. These remedies have been formulated for health care professionals. In fact, if you go to a chiropractor, they may have some of King Bio’s Rx remedies. The two I am taking are Grief and Guilt. They both have been formulated to help change a person’s outlook from one that deals with the negativity of past actions and encourages a more healthy and productive thought pattern. I’ve found that since I’ve started taking these remedies, I’ve been beating myself up much less. My self-abasement is not entirely gone. But I find it much easier to snap out of those negative thoughts when I am dwelling there. Today I feel more full of hope for my future with my wife and my family than I have in many months.

My wife is taking several remedies to help her out emotionally and physically. Just in the last couple of years King Bio has created some very powerful combination homeopathic remedies designed to address the complex emotional needs many of us have. Lesley has benefited from taking these remedies in that, like me, it has allowed her to more easily break free from the downward spiral of negativity and negative thought patterns. The Insecurity remedy, the Trust remedy, the Mood Enhancer, PMS Relief, and the Fatigue Reliever for Mind and Body remedy, all have helped her during these difficult times.

For many of us, we feel trapped in a mindset that totally controls us. We don’t want to be thinking in the way that we are, but we don’t know how to get out of it. We don’t know how to change our minds in a way that is meaningful and lasting.

Just know, the tools exist to create change. You must take a step, though. And for some of you it may be a leap- a leap from the health care (I call it disease care) patterns you know to a new theory of health care. Homeopathy combined with the neurotransmitter support and the counseling I’ve received has changed my life. I am a better person for the health I’ve pursued.

And you can do it too!

Come along with me on this journey. So you too can…

…be well.

No comments: