Sunday, November 19, 2006

Change of Name

Those of you watching this blog closely have noticed that the posting name has recently changed. This is due to Blogger, the host of this blog, and their upgrade of service to a newer version of their software. When I upgraded this blog to their beta version, all of my posts were relisted under the name I'm using for a different blog, Mike Barkett. Mike is my middle name, and my other blog, www.mountainspiritwinery.com/blog.html, is another blog I write for my parents. From here on out, my postings for this blog should be listed under D. Barkett, the name I use for my homeopathic work. D is short for Darren, and for years, everyone I know just calls me D.

And, if you ever have the need to call me, please, feel free to call me D, too!

Be well.

No comments: