Monday, October 30, 2006

King Bio Community Outreach Program Update

Hey everyone!

Exciting news here at King Bio. Mothering Magazine, an international publication dedicated to parenting and alternative health, has recently published an article I wrote about King Bio's Community Outreach Program. If you haven't heard of this innovative grant before, I'll fill you in.

The KBCOP is a grant I created for Dr. King at King Bio. Organizations that work with the public health can apply for the grant and, if accepted, receive a custom selected set of our contemporary homeopathic remedies along with support materials and education designed to help groups implement these remedies into the practice. It's a great opportunity to help spread Dr. King's message of healing and is also a way for us to give back to the community.

Well, the article in Mothering Magazine has really generated some interest. Just today I've received more than a few application requests for the grant. It's all very exciting. I've been trying to get the word out that we're here with a great product that truly recreates health, and we want to give it away to qualified groups. For several months, I had little success at generating applicants. But now, things are finally happening!

If you are interested, click on the title of this posting. It will direct you to some general information about the grant and about King Bio in general. From there, you can email me directly and I'll send you off an application.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Be well.

No comments: