Thursday, September 28, 2006

Call for submissions!

Hello everyone! If you've been reading the last several posts, you know that I've started writing a fictional novel about different people's journeys from various states of dis-ease to different levels of health and wellness. This book excites me, not just because I'm finally being paid to write creatively, but because I feel it will be a book that many people find echoes of in their own life. I hope that people's reading of my book will inspire them to find new paths to wellness, spreading health and motivating people to be more active in their pursuit of health.

But (and there's a big but tagged onto this statement), I sure could use some help from all of my friends and readers out there in the blogosphere. If any of you have taken your own journey to health and feel like sharing it, I would love to hear from you. I can draw from my own experiences and the experiences of people with whom I've worked in order to create storylines and meaningful fiction. But I'd really like to get some new ideas and new stories from you!

If you feel like you want to share your story of what you've gone through in an attempt at recreating or finding or maintaining health, be it mental, physical, or emotional, you can contact me by leaving a comment on this blog (by clicking on the 0 comments link) or directly through my email, which is dbarkett@kingbio.com.

On a different note, today is my 35th birthday. I'm finally of presidential age. My family spoiled me by taking me out to dinner where we ate and ate until we had eatn far more than we ever should have. My gastronomic health will be suffering for the next couple of days. Ah, you only turn 35 once, I guess...

Be well. I hope to hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger,
and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques with other folks,
be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Visit my homepage :: thyromine