Thursday, September 14, 2006

Homeopathy on Oprah?

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach this weekend to get a little alternative healing done with old friends. I sure am looking forward to relaxing with my lady and watching my kids get covered in sand. I found an old surfboard at a garage sale I hope to try out. I promise to let you know how things go.

News from work! Rumor has it that Oprah Winfrey's aunt is conducting some research into alternative healing methods. She is reportedly coming to King Bio for a visit and to check out the latest in homeopathic healing. If this actually works out and if we get a mention on her neice's little show, this could blow the top off of our business. I only hope our infrastructure can handle such a dramatic increase in our exposure.

Again, I promise to keep you updated. It's always exciting to see our message of healing spreading to the masses!

Be well. I'll be thinking of you while I'm lazily digging my toes into the sand.

No comments: