Monday, August 14, 2006

Research on combination homeopathic remedies

As many of you know, I've been working with King Bio for the last little bit. I did some writing with Dr. Frank King back in 1998 when we published a little "Guide to Homeopathy." It was enlightening and invigorating working with Dr. King and sharing his vision.

Now, I've become the Public Relations guy for the company. It's a great feeling working to spread the good news about homeopathy and King Bio specifically. I've been trying hard to create an online presence in the homeopathic world, posting on forums, reading and submitting articles to journals, and generally getting a feel for what the current state of homeopathy is.

Now I've been asked to write an article on current research and theory behind the combination remedies being produced by Dr. King at King Bio. Quite exciting news, this is! Since I know so little about how Dr. King first developed his homeopathic remedies over twenty years ago, I look forward to some lively discussions with him over the next couple of weeks as I try to write this challenging (and rewarding!) article.

I promise to keep you informed as the research and theory comes in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Very, very interesting.