Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Homeopathy and My Children

My oldest daughter is nearly eight. She is usually the smallest kid in her class. I guess she gets her size from her mom since I'm not a small guy by any means. She was a little concerned about her size, so I muscle-tested her for King Bio's Growth formula. Lo and behold, she responded to the remedy.

Same daughter, different remedy. I often witnessed how angry she would get at home with herself or her little sister. She came to me wanting to get a remedy for her anger. And she's only eight! A quick muscle test later, and add one Peaceful Mind remedy to the list.

And just two nights ago, she came to my wife and me stating that she felt like she was allergic to dairy and wheat. She'd always been very in touch with her body, so I was very inclined to believe her. We began eliminating dairy from her diet first. And we added the Food Allergy remedy to her growing list.

Thank heavens the King Bio remedies are totally safe and restorative in their healing nature. I can feel totally comfortable giving her the remedies to keep in her room, knowing that even if she or her little sister drink the entire bottle, neither will suffer any negative side effects.

It's only been about a week since she started on the remedies. I'll make sure to let you know how things progress.

Take care!

No comments: